Genesis CancerCare NSW is part of the GenesisCare group which was established in 2003 to transform the Australian Healthcare Industry and solve the problems of increasing patient demand, poor government funding, rapidly changing technology and an ageing population.
Today, we have a simple patient focused formula, which underpins every decision:
- To provide high quality care;
- To patients and communities in need;
- By leveraging the benefits of a group.
At the heart of our philosophy is ensuring that all patients can get rapid access to the highest quality care available. We do this through:
- Employing the best health care professionals in the industry. (Read more about our doctors here).
- Using the most advanced technology available in Australia
- Providing immediate ‘no wait’ access and reducing the time it takes to treat each patient
- Complete pricing flexibility for out-of-pocket expenses so that we are able to treat all patients
- A strong local presence to help minimise the distance you need to travel and lessen the burden of daily treatment sessions.